Discover the beauty of the Scottish highlands and Loch Ness, with a stop for lunch in a local fishing town. Experience a memorable journey on the Jacobite Steam Train as it crosses the Glenfinnan Viaduct, voted one of the world’s most scenic railways.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
19 Union St, Inverness* IV1 1QA *Across from the entrance to the Victorian MarketOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This is first and foremost a coach tour, with a steam train element, with a one-way ticket from Fort William to Mallaig
- This tour is an unlicensed and unauthorized tour of sites related to the Harry Potter franchise. This tour does not have any association with, connection to, sponsorship by, or endorsement of, the Harry Potter franchise nor the author J.K. Rowling