Discover the scenic landmarks of the Isle of Skye including the Fairy Pools, Portree, and the Old Man of Storr. Stop for some photos of Urquhart Castle and Loch Ness on the way home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Look out for the bright purple and green "WOW"-branded mini-coach. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- There will be an opportunity to purchase a sandwich/snack lunch along the way, either in Broadford or Portree
- You are also welcome to bring your own cold food and drinks with you, which can be eaten at the stops
- Please be aware that the walk to the Fairy Pools and back is a total of around 1.5 miles and will take around 40 minutes, so a moderate level of fitness is required