Delight in the rolling hills and wildlife of the Cairngorms National Park, relish a dram of whisky, and learn the legends and little-known secrets behind these two quintessential Scottish wonders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
All Inverness tours will depart from the bus stop next to Inverness Cathedral, Ardross Street, Inverness, IV3 5NS. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From April 1, 2023, admission to Tomatin Distillery will be included in the tour price. Before this date, the visit is optional and tickets can be purchased during the tour
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22x17x10 inches) plus a small bag for onboard personal items