Discover the history, drive the hills, cross the bridges, and meander the streets of Portland. Smell the roses and photograph the vistas through stops at the International Rose Test Garden, and Pittock Mansion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Director Park, which is 1 city block, 200 ft (60 m) on each side. The guide will pull over wherever there is an opening, on either side of the park. Look for a black, high-top, extended-length Transit or Sprinter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the Portland aerial tram is closed to the public
- The vehicle features sneeze guards between each row