See the world from Jungfraujoch, Europe’s highest-altitude railway station, 3,454 meters above sea level. After a scenic train ride to the top, enjoy the amenities and stunning views of the Alps.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Please make sure, that you don't miss the booked timeslot. Your train departure time at Interlaken Ost is the booked slot. If you are late you can still go up to Jungfraujoch but you lose your seat reservation between Eigergletscher and Jungfraujoch.
- This is not a guided tour
- In case of bad weather conditions such as rain, fog or snow, the train will run, but the view of the glacier and the mountain range will be limited and no refund will be given