Head off on a kayak tour on beautiful Lake Brienz. Escape the crowded ski slopes, wrap up in dry suits, and enjoy the complete tranquility of the glass-still lake backed by snow-covered mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Getting to the meeting point by public transport: • Take regular trains to Interlaken Ost train station • Take bus 103 from Interlaken Ost to Bönigen See (direction Iseltwald), which runs at XX:05 and XX:35 from Interlaken Ost throughout the day and takes 5-10 minutes • Check times at www.sbb.ch/en • Busses are free with your Interlaken Guest Card • You'll have to take a short walk (3 minutes) from the bus stop. Walk from the bus stop along the lake with the lake on your right side, across the footbridge, and the activity provider is located directly after the footbridge. You will see the pool complex Getting to the meeting point on foot: • From the Interlaken Ost train station (approximately 35 minutes), follow the signs for the boats. Turn right and follow the trail to Bönigen, walking along the river and then the lake shore. After the corner of the camping area, you will see the pool complex on the leftOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothes
- Food and drinks
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This activity is for those aged 12 and above
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Please bring warm clothes to be worn under the dry suit (thick socks, thermal bottom and top, and a thin jumper) and extra layers if you get cold easily. Other things to consider bringing include sunglasses, sunhat, change of clothes in case you get sweaty or a bit wet, and snacks.