Interlaken: 2nd-Class Boat Day Pass on Lake Thun and Brienz
- Admire the breathtaking mountain panorama of the Jungfrau Region
- Visit lots of popular attractions and picturesque sights around the lakes
- Discover the lakes and their surrounding areas at your own pace
Visit these two famous lakes with this customizable day trip. Simply choose your preferred date, then take a hop-on hop-off boat cruise to discover the lakes’ sights at your own pace. Depart from are Thun, Interlaken West, Interlaken East (Ost), or Brienz. Hop off to check out famous sights such as the St. Beatus Caves, the Giessbach Falls or the many castles around the lake, or simply sit back and soak in the views of the Bernese Oberland mountains.
How you spend your day is up to you. You can also hop on at any of the boat stops on the route. Make as you many trips along the routes around the lakes and fill your day with new memories.
- Hop-on hop-off day boat pass on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- Food and drink (available to purchase)
- Entrance into sights and attractions
Prepare for the activity
The main departure points are: • Thun: Seestrasse 9, 3600 Thun • Interalken West: Kanalpromenade 1, 3800 Interlaken • Spiez: Seestrase 69, 3700 Spiez • Interalken Ost: Lanzenen 1, 3800 Interlaken • Brienz: Quai 1, 3855 Brienz You can also get on at other stops along the route, but the starting time of 8:30 AM refers to the Boat Station Thun. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Due to COVID-19, there is a reduced timetable. Please check the timetable before you travel