Dive more than 400 feet from a gondola in the Swiss Alps on one of the world’s most amazing bungee jumps. Plummet towards a lake during the free fall with the Bernese Oberland mountains as your backdrop before you're lowered into a waiting boat.
What to Expect
Head for the stunning Swiss Alps and get your adrenaline pumping as you leap from the Stockhorn Gondola, dramatically situated above a lake in the Bernese Oberland Mountains! Feel the thrill as you plummet almost 450 feet (134 meters) before being lowered down to a waiting boat.
The bungee station is set high above a lake, the mighty Bernese Oberland Mountains forming a crystalline backdrop. The spectacular surroundings and fresh alpine air make this one the ultimate bungee jump, charged with adrenaline and brimming with dizzying views of Switzerland's frosty environs. Plus, professionally trained guides are there to ensure your safety throughout the jump.
Take a deep breath and get ready to take the plunge!
- Qualified jump master
- Transport to and from the jump on request
Meet at Hauptstrasse 36 (behind Hotel Mattenhof) in Matten, next to Interlaken.
Alternatively, meet at the station of the Stockhorn gondola in Ehrlenbach in the valley of Simmen.
What to Remember
• Participants must be aged 16 or over
• Minimum weight: 45kg; maximum weight: 110kg
• Duration: 4 to 5 hours
• You can bring spectators along to capture the moment on camera (CHF 20 per person)
• It is recommended to wear warm, colorful clothes (to help you stand out on the photos), and sturdy shoes