Enjoy unlimited travel in Bern, Lucerne, Interlaken, Saanen, and Brig by train, bus, boat, mountain railway in 2nd class for 3, 4, 6, 8, or 10 consecutive days with the Berner Oberland Pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 3 - 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
This activity doesn't have a fixed starting point. Start your journey in any city or village within Berner Oberland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children between 6-15 years old are required to purchase a child pass for CHF 30 with a valid adult pass
- Dogs travel for free with supplement of CHF 30 (see add-ons)
- The earliest issue date of the Swiss All-in-One Travel Pass is 180-day prior to the valid date requested
- Note that this is not your official ticket. The local partner will send you a digital ticket within 72 hours after purchase that you need to show to the train manager. Please check your email (including the spam folder) for your official ticket.
- This is a reduced fare for Swiss Travel Pass holders. The Swiss Travel Pass needs to be purchased separately.