Explore crystal in all its facets at the Swarovski Crystal Worlds museum in Wattens. Transfer by shared shuttle bus from Innsbruck, and enter a fantasy world that has fascinated millions of visitors. Discover the gardens of the “Giant" and more.
What to Expect
Catch a shared shuttle bus from Innsbruck to Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens, and explore the magic of crystal in all its facets at exhibits and attractions such as the “Crystal Cloud” of some 800,000 hand-mounted crystals.
See the “Chambers of Wonder” and experience the magic of crystal in a dimension that has never been seen before. Explore the garden of the “Giant” to discover unique art installations. Find the play-tower and an innovative outdoor playground landscape for children of all ages, with plenty of space to play and climb.
A café and restaurant by the gardens offer amazing views of the surrounding landscape, and provide an unforgettable culinary delight for those interested in exploring unique flavors.
- Entrance fee to Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation of your reservation will be received at time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Swarovski Crystal Worlds is currently open every day from 08:30 to 18:30 (last entry 17:30)
• From April 1, 2016, it is open daily from 08:30 to 19:30 (last entry 18:30)
• In July and August, it is open daily from 08:30 to 22:00 (last entry 21:00)