At Schloss Ambras, you can dive into the life and the passion for collecting of the Renaissance Prince Archduke Ferdinand II. You can admire paintings of great painters, see scientific objects and marvel at stately suits of armor.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- See the unique chamber of art and wonders (Kunst - und Wunderkammer) with priceless objects
- Marvel at objects made of ivory or coral, portraits of people who were considered miracles and scientific objects
- See rare tournament armor, ceremonial armor for courtly festivals and the armor of famous generals in the armory
- Admire more than 200 paintings in the Habsburg portrait gallery
- Admission to Schloss Ambras in Innsbruck
- Audio guide and guided tour (you can come with a private tour guide)
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Schloss Ambras, Schlossstrasse 20, 6020 InnsbruckOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Arrangements for the free admission of tour guides:
- Only 1 tour guide per group (voucher booking) receives free admission if they accompany the group to the museum.
- A group consists of at least 10 people. For groups with less than 10 people, no free admission for a guide will be provided. An additional tour guide and an accompanying person will be charged as regular paying visitors.
- State-certified tourist guides always receive free admission.