At Schloss Ambras, you can dive into the life and the passion for collecting of the Renaissance Prince Archduke Ferdinand II. You can admire paintings of great painters, see scientific objects and marvel at stately suits of armor.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Schloss Ambras, Schlossstrasse 20, 6020 InnsbruckOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Arrangements for the free admission of tour guides:
- Only 1 tour guide per group (voucher booking) receives free admission if they accompany the group to the museum.
- A group consists of at least 10 people. For groups with less than 10 people, no free admission for a guide will be provided. An additional tour guide and an accompanying person will be charged as regular paying visitors.
- State-certified tourist guides always receive free admission.