Reach Innsbruck's highest viewing point, the 2,300m-high top of Innsbruck, thanks to a direct connection from the city. Catch a glimpse of the normally shy wildlife and enjoy a unique panorama of the city and mountain.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
The station for the Hungerburg cable car is located in close proximity to the Congress Innsbruck: Rennweg 3, 6020 InnsbruckOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Schedule and information:
- Hungerburg cable car (560 - 860 meters):
- Congress – Löwenhaus – Alpenzoo – Hungerburg
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM-7:15 PM
- Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays: 8:00 AM-7:15 PM
- Seegrube cable car (860 - 1,905 meters):
- Hungerburg – Seegrube
- Daily 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
- Hafelekar cable car (1,905 – 2,256 meters):
- Hafelekar – Seegrube
- Daily 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- The cable cars run every 15 minutes.
- It is necessary to wear an FFP2-mask by law
- Dogs with a muzzle are permitted