Reach Innsbruck's highest viewing point, the 2,300m-high top of Innsbruck, thanks to a direct connection from the city. Catch a glimpse of the normally shy wildlife and enjoy a unique panorama of the city and mountain.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Reach the Nordkette range by cable car from Innsbruck's historic old town
- Enjoy 360° views over the city of Innsbruck
- Be enchanted by Austria's largest nature park: Karwendel
- Ticket for the cable car
- Admission to an attraction (depending on booking option)
- Parking fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The station for the Hungerburg cable car is located in close proximity to the Congress Innsbruck: Rennweg 3, 6020 InnsbruckOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Schedule and information:
- Hungerburg cable car (560 - 860 meters):
- Congress – Löwenhaus – Alpenzoo – Hungerburg
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM-7:15 PM
- Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays: 8:00 AM-7:15 PM
- Seegrube cable car (860 - 1,905 meters):
- Hungerburg – Seegrube
- Daily 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
- Friday evenings 6:00 PM-11:30 PM
- Hafelekar cable car (1,905 – 2,256 meters):
- Hafelekar – Seegrube
- Daily 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- The cable cars run every 15 minutes.
- Dogs with a muzzle are permitted.
- Please note: Cloud 9 is expected to be in operation from December 19. The Igloo can only be built when there is enough snow.