Enjoy a spectacular view over rooftops of Innsbruck from the City Tower. Climb 133 steps up to the 31-meter-high viewing platform, which overlooks the medieval streets of Innsbruck and offers a stunning panorama of the Nordkette mountain range.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Stadtturm Innsbruck, Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 21, 6020 InnsbruckOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must exchange this voucher at the cashier at the entrance in order to get up the city tower
- You must climb 133 steps to reach the 31-meter-high viewing platform
- There is no elevator up to the top, you will need to take the spiral staircase
- No objects must be thrown from the top