Get the city card for Innsbruck and enjoy all this wonderful city has to offer — access to museums, attractions, cable cars, and the hop-on hop-off bus. With all your admission tickets and transportation taken care of, you can hit the town running.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Tourist Information Innsbruck, Entrance Old Town, Burggraben 3: Bus and Tram lines to stop "Maria Theresien Straße"/"Center"Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- No refund is provided if the facilities cannot be visited during the period of validity, or if a museum/attraction is closed, or if lifts are not working on account of maintenance work, weather etc. Find the opening hours on the attractions' respective websites
- Each attraction can be used once. The only exceptions are for the Sightseer hop-on hop-off bus and public transport – these services can be used for as long as the card is valid
- Get direct access with your city card at the following attractions, no queuing necessary at the cashier: Alpenzoo, Nordkettenbahn and Patscherkofelbahn
- This voucher must be redeemed at the Tourist Information Center in Innsbruck. More information will be provided following booking