Reserve your ticket for the return ferry trip between Rossaveel Harbor in Connemara and Inis Mór, the largest of the Aran Islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You must exchange your voucher for a ferry ticket at the office ticket in Rossaveel or one of Galway city offices of "Aran Island Ferries" located at: 37-39 Forster St. or at 1 Victoria Place (Merchant's Road).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Departure is from Rossaveel Harbor - a port 23 miles west of Galway City
- Passengers are advised to allow one hour driving time from Galway City to the harbor. It is recommended to arrive 30 minutes before scheduled departure
- Sailing time to Inis Mór is approximately 40 minutes
- The ferry will depart Inis Mór at 5:00 PM from Kilronan Pier