Explore Lopes Mendes, an almost deserted beach with lots of natural shade and one of the most beautiful on Ilha Grande. Enjoy free time to relax on the beach, dive into its crystal clear waters, and spend a day in contact with nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the local partner's agency (located at R. da Praia, 677 - Vila do Abraão, Angra dos Reis) 1 hour before the boat departure time to pick up your ticket. A staff member will give you all the additional information that you need.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Take food and water with you as Lopes Mendes is quite deserted
- With the 9:30 AM departure, you return to Abraão at 3:30 PM
- With the 10:30 AM departure, you return to Abraão at 4:30 PM
- With the 11:30 AM departure, you return to Abraão at 5 PM
- Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and a towel
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather issues
- Your tour may be canceled due to weather conditions, or if the minimum of passengers is not met