Hike from Brazil to view Argentina's side of Iguassu Falls on this full-day walking tour. Explore the picturesque landscape of Iguassu National Park, and take in unforgettable views of one of South America's most spectacular natural wonders.
What to Expect
Experience one of Argentina's most spectacular natural wonders during this full-day walking tour of Iguassu Falls.
Enjoy heart-stopping views as over 62,000 cubic feet of water per second overtake the edges of over 275 waterfalls and cataracts. Admire the beauty of the glistening spray, and marvel at the incredible power of the thundering torrent. Once you reach the edge of the river, you can explore the waterfalls from many different angles.
Wider and higher than famed Niagara, Iguassa Falls is one of the greatest spectacles on the South American continent. Hike into the Argentinean side of Iguassu National Park, and enjoy a series of well-placed walkways that allow you to get thrillingly close to the foaming cascades ̶ including the famous Devil's Throat.
There are two basic circuits: an upper path and a lower path. The lower path leads to the base of the falls where the headlong crash of the torrent releases a thick mist into the air. The upper path leads around the top rim of the precipice, and affords breathtaking panoramic views from an extensive footbridge. Your expert local guide will direct you along each trail and inform you about the rich plant life, beautiful birds, and over 500 types of butterflies that live in this subtropical jungle region.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Equipment (if option selected)
- Floating Safari – Boat Ride (if option selected)
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- Iguassu National Park entrance fee: 330 pesos, approx. $21. (From March 2017, 500 pesos, approx. $32)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please bring cash to pay the Iguassu National Park entrance fee (approximately 330 pesos or $20)
• Please note, from March 2017 onwards the Iguassu National Park entrance fee will be going up to 500 pesos, approximately $32
• Rates are subject to change without notice
• The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
• It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to the visa restrictions
• If you are leaving from Brazil/Argentina, when you enter Argentina/Brazil, you will need to pay the eco tourism tax in Puerto Iguassu (20 pesos)
• Please keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice
• Please verify your hotel address and pick-up time before confirming your purchase