Iguassu Falls Tour (Brazil side) with Pick-UpProduct ID: 24384
From US$27 US$24.30 Save up to 10% per personBook now
Pick-up serviceRound-trip transfer from most hotels in the Iguassu Falls area in Brazil is available. Hotel pick-ups in Puerto Iguassu: Amerian Portal del Iguazú, Exe Hotel Cataratas, Gran Hotel Tourbillon, Hotel Complejo Turistico Americano, Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino, Marcopolo Inn Iguazu, Raices Esturion Hotel & Lodge, Orquideas Palace.
- Experience the simply spectacular views of Iguassu Falls on this amazing 4-hour tour
- See Iguassu National Park from within Brazil
- Learn about the history of this region, including its geology, flora and fauna
Your journey to see this majesty of nature will begin with a round-trip transfer from most hotels in the Iguassu Falls area of Brazil. Then, as you enter Iguassu National Park in Brazil, your tour guide will inform you about the flora and fauna that you see in this region.
Then, admire one of the world's most spectacular sights of all. Witness the 275 waterfalls from a number of viewing locations on the Brazilian side of the falls, including a number of different spectacular views and photo opportunities.
Learn about how the Iguassu Falls were created and revel in the awe that it inspires. A quite special experience of one of nature's true wonders, and a day you won't soon forget!
Comfortable shoes and clothing are highly recommended.
- Round-trip transfer from many Iguassu Falls area hotels in Brazil and some in Puerto Iguazu
- Professional tour guide and informational tour
- Food and beverages
- Iguassu National Park entrance fee (approximately USD 25)
If you are staying at Puerto Iguassu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point at the corner of Avenue Presidente Juan Domingo Perón and Ruta Nacional 12, Puerto Iguassu, Argentina. (Open in Google Maps)
• It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to the visa restrictions
• If you are leaving from Brazil/Argentina, when you enter Argentina/Brazil, you will need to pay the eco tourism tax in Puerto Iguazu (20 pesos)
• Please keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice
• Please verify your hotel address and pick-up time before confirming your purchase
Product ID: 24384