2-Hour Iguassu Falls and Triple Frontier Landmark Tour
From $21 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceRound-trip transfer is available from most Iguassu Falls area hotels in Brazil. Please call the contact number provided for more details regarding the round-trip hotel transfer. Hotel pick-ups in Iguassu Falls area: Rafain Palace Hotel & Convention Center, Best Western Tarobá Hotel, Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort, Carimã Hotel, Che Lagarto Hostel, Dan Inn, Dany Hotel, Del Rey Hotel, Falls Galli, Foz Plaza Hotel, Foz Presidente Hotel, Golden Park Internacional, Iguassu Express Hotel, Iguassu Holiday Hotel, Mabu Thermas Grand Resort, Manacá Hotel, Mirante Hotel, Nacional Inn, Nadai Confort Hotel & Spa, Panorama Hotel, Pietro Angelo Hotel, Pousada Caroline, Rafain Centro, Recanto Cataratas Thermas Resort & Convention, San Juan Tour, San Martin Hotel & Resort, Turrance Green Hotel, Viale Tower, Wish Resort Golf Convention, Wyndham.
- Learn about the city of Iguassu Falls, Brazil on this day tour off of the beaten tourist track
- See a cathedral in downtown Iguassu Falls and explore more of the city's sights and buildings
- Take photos of the landmark at the Triple Frontier
- Visit the spot where the Iguassu and Parana Rivers meet
Choose from one of two tour times daily and enjoy the convenience of round trip transfer to many Iguassu Falls hotels on the Brazil side of Iguassu Falls. A professional tour guide will take you to key locations in the heart of downtown Iguassu Falls.
After seeing the main city streets and a cathedral, your guide will take you to the landmark of the Triple Frontier, one of South America's key crossroads. Here, you will see the confluence of the Iguassu and Parana Rivers, and will have plenty of chances take photos of the impressive obelisk on the Brazilian side. Go beyond the falls at Iguassu and get a whole new perspective on this region.
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip transfer to most hotels on the Brazil side of Iguassu Falls
- Food and beverages
- Admission fees to the Landmark of Three Frontiers
If you are staying at Puerto Iguassu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point at the Raízes. Address: the corner of Av. Presidente Juan Domingo Perón and Ruta Nacional 12, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina.
• Admission to the Landmark of Three Frontiers is not included. The price is BRL 15.00 (Brazilian Reais) per person. Children up to 11 years pay half price
• It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to the visa restrictions
• If you are leaving from Brazil/Argentina, when you enter Argentina/Brazil, you will need to pay the eco tourism tax in Puerto Iguazu (20 pesos)
• Please keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice
• Please verify your hotel address and pick-up time before confirming your purchase
• Please note that the Buddhist Temple does not open on Mondays, and the Mosque does not open on Saturday afternoons or on Sundays
Product ID: 24348