See nature up close on this 8-hour journey through Iguazu National Park. Trek along three different trails through the park, enjoy views of Three Musketeers Falls and Devil's Throat, and sail to San Martin Island to see the famous waterfalls themselves.
What to Expect
Get up close and personal with Iguazu Falls and Argentina's side of Iguazu National Park on this 8-hour rainforest safari.
Start off with a jeep ride through the tropical rainforest, where you will arrive at Port Macuco and embark on a motorboat to cruise through the rapids of the Iguazu River Canyon. Trek along three different trails through the gorgeous scenery, and admire Three Musketeers Falls and Devil's Throat, a river chasm that cuts between Argentina and Brazil.
Finally, board a boat to San Martin Island where you will see Iguazu Falls, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. This 200,000-year-old collection of waterfalls spans across the borders of Argentina and Brazil and can pour over 400,000 gallons of water per second onto the rocks below.
Here, you will learn about the history and culture of the area around the falls. Explore the three tiers of the park to see the falls from different vantage points, and marvel at breathtaking panoramic views from a footbridge.
- Shuttle transfer from Cataratas international Airport (Argentina) or Foz do Iguaçu International Airport (Brazil) to your hotel upon arrival
- Round-trip transfers from Puerto Iguazu hotels
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Walking tour of the Argentina side of Iguazu Falls National Park
- Rainforest jeep
- Boat ride to San Martin Island
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- National Park fee (approximately $22.00 USD)
Know Before You Go
Please bring a change of clothes or a swimming suit.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with physical/medical problems.