Ride through dense forrest to arrive at the now decommissioned Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant. Discover the site where part of the Chernobyl television series was filmed and learn about its history and significance to the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Lithuanian, Russian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Venture off the beaten path and visit a decommissioned nuclear power plant
- See the sites where the Chernobyl TV series was filmed
- Enjoy a morning or afternoon cruising on your very own fat bike
- Checkout the "dachas", typical houses in Belarus and Lithuania
- Fat bike and equipment hire
- Safety briefing
- Excursion at the Ignalina nuclear power plant and lunch at the canteen.
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People who can't ride a bike
- People under 5 ft 1 in (155 cm)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting at the backside entrance of the sports centre at Vilties g. 5a-1, Visaginas. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Please bring your Passport or national ID, in case of border checks.