Discover Boise on this smartphone guided walking tour. Your amazing scavenger hunt adventure will begin at the State Capitol, and take you on a journey through the rich history of downtown Boise, among outdoor art, historic sites and along the river.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Make your way through Boise solving clues and completing challenges
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Use your smartphone to navigate the historic and cultural streets of Boise
- Play the game, see the sights and experience Boise in a whole new way
- State Capitol
- Freak Alley
- Anne Frank Memorial
- Boise Art Museum
- The Basque Block
- Smartphone scavenger hunt
- Smartphone or iPad with Internet capability
- Transportation to the starting location
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
State Capitol Building 700 W Jefferson Boise, ID 83702Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password.
- All information you need to start your Quest will be sent to your smartphone, which will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person).
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure.
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone.