Sail, swim, and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Paklinski Islands archipelago of Hvar. Access secluded coves accessible only by boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Croatian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet the captain at the end of the catamaran ferry dock in Hvar town's main harbor, next to the green lantern at the end of the dock. Please note that the maximum time for a boat to be docked at the main port is 15 minutes. For this reason, please arrive early.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- This tour requires good weather, if it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers, if it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund