Join a 2-hour guided whales and puffins boat tour in Húsavík. Get the best views and increase the chance of spotting whales in a RIB boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Húsavík Adventures's ticket office Garðarsbraut (main street) 640 HúsavíkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- There's a 8 year old age restriction or 140 cm height. However, it's totally OK to bring younger kids when the sea conditions are good. Please check out the weather forecast if you're booking in short notice.
- Seasickness on RIB boats is much less common than on oak boats. That's because the RIB's doesn't roll to the sides when on the move. It can however roll with the waves when stopped and therefore it can be wise for people prone to seasickness to take motionsickness tablets an hour before departure. They can be bought in the nearest pharmacy.