Discover the stunning beauty of Skjálfandi Bay on a boat tour while observing whales, dolphins, and sea birds in their natural habitat. Find out why Húsavík is the capital of whale watching in Iceland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at North Sailing Húsavík Whale Watching office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to dress appropriately for this tour, as it can be cold out in the bay
- Bring a hat and gloves and wear suitable shoes
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of another date or full refund
- If no whales are seen on the tour, you will be offered another whale watching tour free of charge
- The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the tour operator prior to arrival