Experience the original Húsavík whale watching tour which is now carbon neutral and has built a reputation for the town of Húsavík as the capital of whale watching in Iceland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Local tour operator ticket office, Hafnarstétt, Húsavík, Iceland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour is subject to favorable weather conditions and if is it canceled due to bad weather you will be given the option of another date or a full refund
- If you do not see whales you will be offered to join another whale watching tour free of charge
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, please contact the local partner prior to your tour date to advise if you require assistance
- It is recommended to wear layers and good shoes and bring a hat and gloves