Experience the original Húsavík whale watching tour which is now carbon neutral and has built a reputation for the town of Húsavík as the capital of whale watching in Iceland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Local tour operator ticket office, Hafnarstétt, Húsavík, Iceland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to dress appropriately for this tour; it can be cold out in the bay
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of another date or full refund
- If no whales are seen on the tour, you will be offered another whale watching tour free of charge
- The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the tour operator prior to arrival