Embark on a guided whale-watching boat tour from Húsavík and sip on a warm cup of hot chocolate. Breathe in the sea air and look out for both whales and puffins around Skjálfandi Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the North Sailing ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Dress warmly and wear a hat and gloves since it can be cold out in the bay
- You must wear close-toed shoes
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of another date or a full refund
- If no whales are seen on the tour, you will be offered another whale-watching tour free of charge
- The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the tour operator prior to arrival