This 3-hour activity has built a reputation for the town of Húsavík as the capital of whale watching in Iceland. Discover the stunning beauty of Skjálfandi Bay while observing whales, dolphins and sea birds in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
North Sailing - Húsavík Whale Watching officeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to dress appropriately for this tour, as it can be cold out in the bay
- Bring a hat and gloves and wear suitable shoes
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of another date or full refund
- If no whales are seen on the tour, you will be offered another whale watching tour free of charge
- The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the tour operator prior to arrival