Embark on an exciting fishing adventure in the Red Sea. Marvel at beautiful corals, vividly colored fish, and dolphins. Relax on the sun deck and soak up the glorious atmosphere of the Magawish Islands. This tour is led by a professional guide.
What to Expect
After being collected from your hotel in Hurghada, transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to the jetty. The fishing adventure will take place in the soothing waters of the Red Sea.
After an initial briefing, set-off towards the Magawish Islands which are bounteous with corals and magnificent colorful fish, not to mention dolphins! Try your hand at catching fish, learning techniques and tips from your professional guide.
A buffet lunch and soft drinks are served on board. Relax and soak up the sun on the plush sundeck, and take in the spectacular surroundings of the Red Sea. This is a relaxing and rejuvenating tour.
As your fishing adventure draws to a close, enjoy a quick transfer back to your hotel. The snorkeling tour is led by a professional guide for your utmost safety and enjoyment in the water.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Soft drinks
- Entrance fees
- Pick-up from Hurghada hotels
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Pick-up from hotels in Makadi Bay, Soma Bay, Safaga, El Gouna – 10 EUR per person
Know Before You Go
• The price includes pick-up from all Hurghada hotels. An extra transfer fee will be applied for pick-up from other cities (Makadi Bay, Safaga, El Gouna, Abo Soma Bay).
• Please bring: sun block and sunglasses.
• The trip runs every Friday. The rest of the week is reserved for private parties–contact Egypt Excursions for a price.