Experience a private city tour through Hurghada and visit the most famous mosque in the city, the aquarium, and the papyrus factory. Enjoy a view of the Red Sea and get to know a local fisherman at the harbor.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 3-hour city tour with a personal guide through the sights of Hurghada. Admire the Great Mosque with its two tall minarets, the church of Santa Maria, and the harbor. Enjoy the typical Middle Eastern flair and the colorful crowds in a characteristic bazaar.
After pick-up from your hotel, take a discovery tour through the inner city of Hurghada before enjoying the chance to meet a local fisherman at the harbor.
Take an breathtaking look at the Red Sea and wander through different parts of the city before returning to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- German-speaking tour guide
- Juice and cake in a garden restaurant
- 1 bottle of water during the tour
- All taxes and additional fees
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Activities not already outlined in the tour