Discover the many facets of Israel and visit not only the highly religious sites of Jerusalem but the city of modernity. Ride through the desert, float on the Dead Sea, and visit the old city of Jerusalem.
What to Expect
Experience a day trip to Israel and visit the capital of Jerusalem during your stay in Egypt. After a pick-up from your hotel, head straight to the airport in Hurghada and head to the Sinai Peninsula to Taba, then over the Israeli border.
Ride through the Avara Valley and the Negev Desert to the Dead Sea and enjoy a refreshing break by the cool waters. The Dead Sea is a salt sea and though its 33% salt water cannot sustain any life, exposure to the water is healthy for humans and you can float on the surface without any physical exertion.
Continue on your way to Jerusalem, often called the Holy City for all 3 major monotheistic religions: Judaism (as the true and spiritual homeland since its origins over 3,000 years ago), Christianity (as an important city in the life of Jesus, the site of his crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension), and Islam (as the place the Prophet Mohamed sought during his night travels and the home of earlier prophets).
Visit the Mount of Olives, famous not only for its religious significance but as home to over 150,000 Jewish graves in a cemetery established over 3,000 years ago. Enjoy a fantastic panoramic view over the whole city from here and see some of the famous sights before the tour returns to the old city of Israel.
- Transfers in high-class vehicle with air-conditioning
- Flight from Hurghada-Taba, Taba-Hurghada
- Guided tour in your language
- Personal guide
- Entry to the aforementioned attractions
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Mineral water and soft drinks
What's Not Included
- Additional extras not outlined in the program
- Personal expenses
- Drinks in the restaurant
Know Before You Go
• Please do not forget to bring your passport with you
• A wake-up call from hotel reception and a lunch packet can be ordered upon request
• Wear loose, light clothing but not too revealing (cover shoulders and no low cuts)
Please bring the following:
• Money for personal expenses
• Photo equipment
• A scarf to cover your arms
• Sturdy shoes
• Bathing suit and towel
• Sunglasses and head covering
• Water for the drive