Enjoy a day trip to the Egyptian capital of Cairo from Hurghada and immerse yourself in the history of the pharaohs of Egypt. Discover the famous pyramids of Giza and the world-renowned Sphinx.
What to Expect
Discover the capital of Egypt and visit the highlights of Cairo in one day. After a pick-up from your hotel, head directly to the airport in Hurghada. Your tour guide awaits at the airport in Cairo and your tour begins right away with a visit to the famous Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Khafre, and Menkaure), the Valley of Kings, and the great Sphinx.
After a refreshing lunch, continue on to the Egyptian Museum. Admire the countless precious treasures and pieces of jewelry of the boy king Tutankhamen, such as the golden sarcophagi and the legendary gold death mask.
Enjoy a 30-minute felucca ride along the Nile and wander through an Egyptian bazaar. Walk through countless stalls and enjoy the local flair before you return to the airport.
- Door-to-door pick-up service
- Transfers in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight (Hurghada - Cairo - Hurghada)
- German-speaking tour guide/Egyptologist
- Visit and entry fees for the aforementioned sights
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- All services and local fees
- 30-minute felucca ride on the Nile
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund