Explore the famous sights in Cairo in just one day and discover a city where history meets modernity. On this full-day tour from Hurghada you will fly to Cairo, where you can immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the pharaohs and pyramids.
What to Expect
Combine your vacation in Egypt with a day trip to Cairo. You will be picked up at your hotel and driven to the airport. Your tour guide will be waiting for you in Cairo and will take you to visit the Egyptian Museum. There you can admire the magnificent treasures of the young pharaoh Tutankhamun and the impressive ancient riches of human culture.
Afterwards you can enjoy traditional Egyptian cuisine at a local restaurant before heading on to the oldest surviving wonder of the world – the Great Pyramid of Giza. You will also see the Pyramid of Khafre and the Pyramid of Menkaure, and can enjoy the breathtaking view over all the pyramids of the former kings and queens from the plateau. You will then drive to the guardians of all pyramids – the Great Sphinx of Giza.
At the end of the day you will be driven to the airport in Cairo, where you will catch the flight back to Hurghada. You will be met at the airport in Hurghada and transferred back to your hotel.
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flights (Hurghada – Cairo – Hurghada)
- Private tour guide
- Soft drinks and water during the drive
- Entrance fees to all sights on the itinerary
- Lunch at a selected restaurant
What's Not Included
- Admission to the Mummy Room in the Egyptian Museum
- Admission to the Great Pyramid or the Pyramid of Khafre (burial chambers)
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Please bring your passport, sturdy footwear, warm clothing in winter, headgear, and a camera.