Embark on a safari adventure in Hurghada that includes a jeep safari, ATV quad and buggy experience, and a camel ride. Visit a Bedouin village and savor a BBQ dinner with oriental and fire shows.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- English, German, Russian, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any address in Hurghada. Pickup and drop-off from Makadi Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna, and Safaga are available to book as an add-on.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
- Breathable clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The weather in the desert can reach up to 44 degrees Celsius during the summer, so it is advised that you bring for comfortable clothes and shoes
- Due to safety reasons, children under the age of 14 will not be able to drive their own quad and buggy
- For a double quad, the weight limit is 95 kg/210 lb per person
- The transfer fee from Makadi Bay, Safaga, Soma Bay, El Gouna, or Sahl Hasheesh, should be selected from the checkout cart for each participant