Discover the wonders of bygone times of Egypt by visiting the East and West banks of Luxor on the River Nile with an Egyptologist tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 16 - 17 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Please share your nationality, hotel name, address, and room number to facilitate pickup. Wait at the main gate of your Hurghada hotel along the highway, not the reception area. Pickup is available from your accommodation in Hurghada city. Pickup/drop-off service not available from Makadi, Safaga, El Gouna, Sahl Hasheesh, and Soma bay areas.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off will be by a representative in Hurghada and your tour guide will meet you in Luxor to start your tour
- Pickup is available from your accommodation in Hurghada city. Pickup/drop-off service not available from Makadi, Safaga, El Gouna, Sahl Hasheesh, and Soma bay areas
- Keep some change of Egyptian Pounds with you while sightseeing to pay at the restrooms if needed
- As this is a group tour, you will stop to pick up other guests on the way to Luxor. On the way, you'll stop for approximately 15 minutes to use the restroom.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met