Get up close to dolphins on a snorkel trip from Hurghada. Enjoy a boat cruise to areas in the open sea where you can swim or snorkel with dolphins among colorful coral reefs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or accommodation in Hurghada is free of charge. A supplement of 100EGP or equivalent is payable for a round trip from Makadi and Sahl Hashesh, or 200EGP from Soma Bay, El Gouna, and Safaga.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must not touch the corals or sea urchins
- This tour is suitable for children but they cannot swim with the dolphins and must stay on the boat with a family member
- If the child is a good swimmer they can go snorkeling but must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- There is a possibility that dolphins will not be spotted on the tour as this is an uncontrollable factor
- Due to weather conditions during the winter season, the tour will be 2 to 3 hours shorter