Spend 2 days in Cairo and Alexandria and discover the most beautiful sights of these 2 cities. In Cairo, visit the incredible pyramids and the Sphinx. In Alexandria, admire the famous Citadel.
What to Expect
Day 1: Flight to Cairo
Enjoy pick-up from your hotel in Hurghada or El Gouna by your tour guide and head to the airport in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle.
From there, board a domestic flight to Cairo. Once in Cairo, meet an Egyptologist in the arrivals hall and head to the Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Khafra, Menkaure) to discover them together.
Then, visit the Egyptian Museum and see the treasures of the boy king Tutankhamun. After this outing, enjoy a transfer to your hotel in Cairo, where you'll spend the night.
Day 2: Tour of Alexandria
Enjoy a delicious breakfast, then set off on the second part of your tour. After an approximately 3-hour drive, visit the most famous sights of Alexandria. See the Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century by the Sultan Qaitbay near the ancient Lighthouse of Alexandria.
Enjoy the chance to admire the Montaza Palace with its Turkish and Florentine architecture and take a little side trip to the newly built Library of Alexandria. Round out the day with a visit to the Roman catacombs, which were carved out from the rocks.
At the end of the tour, transfer back to the airport and catch a flight back to Hurghada.
- Tickets for domestic flights with Egypt Air (return trip)
- Transfers to and from hotel in Hurghada
- Overnight stay in a 5-star hotel in Cairo with breakfast
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- German-speaking tour guide
- All entry fees for the attractions mentioned in the itinerary in Cairo and Alexandria
- 2 lunches in selected restaurants in Cairo and Alexandria
- Mineral water and soft drinks during car rides
- All taxes
What's Not Included
- Additional costs not outlined in the itinerary
Know Before You Go
• Trips take place daily
• Pick-up from your hotel in Hurghada
• Return transfer to your hotel in Hurghada
• Pick-up takes place at 06:00