Join one of the Hunter Valley's original wine families for a vertical tasting of Pokolbin Dry Red Shiraz, the wine that made the Tulloch name with a local cheese & charcuterie board.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Tulloch WinesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be 18 years or older and present valid photo ID to consume alcohol in Australia
- Kids Junior Tasting and Teenagers Kombucha Tasting experiences must be accompanied by an Adult wine tasting
- Infant <3 years are free of charge if seated on a lap or in a stroller