Morillo de Tou: 3-Hour Guided Kayaking Tour on Lake Mediano
- Take a 3-hour guided kayaking tour over Lake Mediano and hear about its origin
- Paddle on the crystalline waters of the lake and discover its most remote parts
- Find out about the old village of Mediano, now flooded and submerged beneath the lake
After meeting your guide in Morillo de Tou, continue to the kayaking start point. Receive paddling instruction from your guide before hopping into your self-emptying kayak. Then, paddle for 2-3 hours at your own pace on an activity that requires no prior experience.
As you go, discover the most remote and wildest parts of the lake. Enjoy an experience for the senses and soak up the wonderful views. Catch a glimpse of the former village where its church tower pokes up above the surface of the water.
- Life vest
- Kayak, paddle, and waterproof drum
- Illness and accident insurance
- Food and drink
- Transfer to the activity
- Equipment insurance
Prepare for the activity
There is only 1 road in the Village of Morrillo de Tou. As the final destination is a bit hard to find, please meet your guide at the entrance of the village of Morrillo de Tou, located at km 41 of the A138. There is a restaurant on one side called "restaurant Morrillo de Tou" and on the other side there's a parking lot. Your guide will be waiting with a kayak trailer with the local partner's name on it. From there, you will drive with the vehicles for about more 15 minutes to the starting place of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• To get to the place where the activity starts, you must come by private car as there is no public transport service
You might also like...
Product ID: 380014