Take a journey through Hue’s eventful past as you explore its ancient imperial architecture. Discover the Emperor's Private Residence, Thien Mu Pagoda, a royal tomb and enjoy a boat trip along the Perfume River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- 45 Le Loi Street, Hue Hotels on Expat town, Chu Van An, Vo Thi Sau, Pham Ngu Lao, Nguyen Cong Tru, Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hung Vuong, Hai Ba Trung, Le Loi, Ba Trieu Street
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Tour start at: 45 Le Loi street, Hue.
- Hotel pick-up on Expat town, Chu Van An, Vo Thi Sau, Pham Ngu Lao, Nguyen Cong Tru, Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hung Vuong, Hai Ba Trung, Le Loi, Ba Trieu street
- Tour finish at Toa Kham Harbour at 49 Le Loi sreet, Hue. Transfer to hotel upon request