Explore Hue’s historic sites and constructions belonged to Nguyen Dynasty in this 9-hour Hue city tour. Visit to The Imperial city where established highest offices of Viet Nam's feudalism and other famous royal constructions.
What to Expect
The ancient town of Hue has had a turbulent and rich history: one it was imperial city, later on, under the Nguyen dynasty, it became the country’s capital. Nowadays it is one of major cultural, religious and educational centers in Vietnam. Its historical part was declared World Heritage site in 1993 by UNESCO.
The Imperial Citadel (Forbidden City) is definitely a highlight for every traveler. A short boat cruise on the beautiful and romantic Perfume River will take you to the legendary Thien Mu pagoda. On the southern bank, you will find the peaceful and impressive tombs of Emperors Tu Duc and Khai Dinh. The tombs will reveal some secrets about their dwellers, the Nguyen kings.
Those interested in local handicrafts will be thrilled to find out how the famous Non la (conical hats) and incense sticks are produced. Finally, wander around the central Dong Ba market and have fun discovering many exotic ingredients, food and souvenirs.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- Air-conditioned transfer
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- 1 mineral water
What's Not Included
- Personal expense
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Schedule and activities listed may be amended without notice and subject to availability.
• The operotr shall not be responsible for any accident, natural disaster, damages, personal injuries, change of time table or other irregularities beyond its control.
• Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political action and unrest, must be borne by the traveler them self.
• No refund in full or deductions in part will be given for services included in the program that are not utilized after the commencement of tour.
0 - 3 days before begin of the activity or no show: Fullcharge
4 - 7 days before begin of the activity: Charge 80% of the price
8 - 14 days before begin of the activity: Charge 50% of the price
15 - 21 days before begin of the activity: Charge 20% of the price