Ride aboard an ATV for an adrenaline-filled adventure. Visit both jungle and beach landscapes to see the beautiful scenery and the lush flora and fauna of Huatulco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Starting times 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included from your hotel in Huatulco, Crucecita, or Tangolunda. Your guide will be waiting for you there wearing a blue shirt with the local partner's logo on it.
- Private group
- Enjoy an adventure through Oaxaca's jungles and beachers
- Cruise through the deep jungle, quaint towns, and sprawling fields on your own high-powered ATV
- Marvel at amazing view of the ocean from the beach
- Snap memorable photos to share with friends and family
- All transfers
- Multilingual guide
- ATV for one or two people
- Food and drinks
- Children under 7 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or those with limited mobility.
- No pets allowed.
- Children under 6 years old may not participate. Children 7 years of age or older may participate as long as they are accompanied by an adult with driving experience.
- Potential drivers must know how to drive an ATV.