Take the worries out of your travel in Thailand with an express transfer from Hua Hin to Koh Tao. Meet at Lomprayah office and travel by coach in air-conditioned comfort to Chumphon. Cruise further to Koh Tao by catamaran with drop-off at Mae Haad Pier.
What to Expect
Travel from Hua Hin to Koh Tao in the Gulf of Thailand with a combined bus and catamaran ticket that takes you across southern Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires just one short stopover in Chumphon en route which is required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
Take advantage of a 1-way or return ticket, multiple departure times and a convenient meeting point at Lomprayah office in Hua Hin. Get dropped off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by coach and catamaran
- 1-way joint ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage - overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance)
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refunds will be given