Underground Tunnel Tour of Downtown Houston
- Discover through the most extensive underground tunnel system in the United States
- Marvel at the historical and artistic sections of the Downtown tunnels system as well as the corporate buildings that lie above
- Tour Downtown Houston's oldest bank and newest food halls
- Admire Texas' former state capitol building and most famous hotel
Start the tour at the famous Hyatt Regency Hotel in Downtown Houston and set off on a unique tour to some of the city's most well-renowned skyscrapers. Enjoy great photo opportunities alongside Texas' two tallest buildings, the oldest bank in Houston, and the newest portion of the downtown tunnel system.
During the tour, learn all about the history of the city's extensive Tunnel System and its modern corporate appeal including a diverse range of great dining options and business amenities that resemble Houston's diversity.
- English-speaking guide
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please meet inside the Hyatt Regency Hotel approximately 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. The tour guide will be waiting at the hotel lobby entrance. There is meter parking along Louisiana St and Milam St. and a Parking Garage located on 1110 Travis St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable clothes