Houston CityPASS®: Save 45% at 5 Top Attractions
- Visit 5 major Houston attractions at significant savings
- Get instant delivery of mobile tickets
- Enjoy top attractions such as: Space Center Houston, Downtown Aquarium and Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Choose from either Houston Zoo OR the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Choose from either Kemah Boardwalk OR Children’s Museum of Houston
Houston CityPASS includes admission to:
1- Space Center Houston - Explore the wonders of space and let your imagination soar. Go behind the scenes and experience the past, present and future of human space exploration. Arrive early to join in on a free tram tour to NASA Mission Control room; space is limited.
2- Downtown Aquarium - Experience the wonder of the underwater world at the Aquarium Adventure Exhibit, a 500,000-gallon aquatic wonderland. Discover over 300 species of marine life from around the globe, touch and feed live stingrays, and catch a glimpse of the magnificent Bengal tigers of the Maharaja’s Temple.
3- Houston Museum of Natural Science - Delight in the natural world and experience four floors of dynamic permanent exhibits that will entertain and educate every age group. See real-life dinosaur skeletons in the Morian Hall of Paleontology exhibit.
4- Houston Zoo OR Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Houston Zoo - Majestic elephants, red pandas, chimpanzees and rhinos are just a few animals you can find at the Houston Zoo. This accredited zoo is home to over 6000 animals and 900 species with a mission to save animals in the wild.
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston - Explore one of the largest museums in the U.S., home to nearly 70,000 works of art from around the world, from antiquity to the present. Take advantage of an ever-changing schedule brimming with activities and programs for all ages!
5- Kemah Boardwalk OR Children’s Museum of Houston
Kemah Boardwalk - Enjoy this unique Boardwalk which is full of amusement rides, nine waterfront restaurants, shopping, midway games, live entertainment and weekend festivals. Brave the Bullet rollercoaster, ride the train and Ferris wheel, and plunge 140 feet on the Drop Zone. Kemah Boardwalk appeals to all kids – young and old!
Children’s Museum of Houston - At this playground for the mind, your children will harness the power of water as FlowWorks unleashes a tsunami of wet, wild fun; run an entire city at Kidtropolis; leap, jump, crawl and climb up PowerPlay; and create, concoct and invent their own gadgets in the Invention Convention.
- Space Center Houston (General Admission (including Independence Plaza) and NASA Tram Tour)
- Downtown Aquarium (General Admission to Aquarium Adventure Exhibit)
- Houston Museum of Natural Science (Exhibit Halls General Admission)
- Houston Zoo (General Admission) OR Museum of Fine Arts, Houston (General Admission)
- Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Ride Pass (Valid for All-Day Ride Pass (Stingray Reef, Boardwalk Beast and Iron Eagle not included)) OR Children’s Museum of Houston (General Admission)
- Food and Drink
Prepare for the activity
Present your CityPASS mobile ticket at each attraction to be scanned for entry. Some attractions may require you to make advance timed reservations by phone or online as per instructions in the CityPASS Travel Guide link.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Some of the attractions may now require timed entry. This may require you reserving your time with such attractions by phone or online in advance. Please review the CityPASS travel guide link provided on your ticket for details.
-To make it easier for travelers, the Houston CityPASS is valid for 30 days from first use. Simply activate your ticket before February 28, 2021
- Unless otherwise noted, tickets are valid for one-time entry to attractions.
- Rides and games are temporarily unavailable at the Downtown Aquarium
- Ticket inclusions are subject to change.