Reserve your tickets now for the House of Bols, the Cocktail & Genever Experience. Enjoy a unique, interactive experience in the glamorous world of cocktails, liqueurs, bartending, and the Dutch spirit, genever, on the Museumplein in Amsterdam.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Dutch
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Find out all about Lucas Bols, the world’s oldest distilled spirit brand
- Discover Bols Genever, Holland’s rediscovered cocktail spirit
- Shop till you drop in the Bols Shop
- Audio guide
- 1 cocktail (alcoholic or alcohol-free)
- Guide (available on request)
- 2nd cocktail (EUR 6)
- Children under 18 years
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
House of Bols, across from the Van Gogh Museum. Paulus Potterstraat 14, 1071 CZ AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age for a visit to the House of Bols is 18 years.
- Please note that this is a self-guided tour. A guided tour is available on request.
- Delicious alcohol-free cocktails are also served for anyone who prefers not to drink alcohol. Please ask the bartenders.