Hear tales of human suffering and crimes of passion on a guided ghost tour of Honolulu, to discover the dark side of this paradise island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visit some of the most haunted historic locations in Honolulu
- Find out why the dead continue to walk the sacred ground of Hawaii
- Listen to tales of ghosts, death, disease, and unsolved mysteries
- Learn about ghost encounters on the island from your guide
- Walking tour
- Taxes and fees
- Food and drinks
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet in front of the King Kamehameha Statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine.
- This is a family-friendly activity, suitable for all ages.